Red Hat Certified Engineer Training (RHCE)
I-NET is an authorized and the most trusted RedHat Training Partner. Our training programs offer you infinite career growth and lofty salaries and adapt you to the most challenging job requirements. Apart from making your CV stand out, our courses will equip you with aggressive employability required by the modern job market.
RHCE Training Center provides A RHCE TRAINING (RHCE®) is a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who possesses additional skills, knowledge, and abilities required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux® systems.
An RHCE is capable of:
- Configuring static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation.
- Setting kernel runtime parameters.
- Configuring an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator.
- Producing and delivering reports on system utilization.
- Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks.
- Configuring system logging, including remote logging.
- Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS
, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB)
Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP).
Certification program requirements
- Candidates for RHCE must also earn a RHCSA certification.
Candidates may take the RHCE Exam (EX300) before the RHCSA Exam (EX200),
but the RHCSA must be earned before RHCE is awarded.
EX200 - Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
- Access the command line
- Manage files from the command line
- Get help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Manage local Linux users and groups
- Control access to files with Linux file system permissions
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Control services and daemons
- Configure and secure OpenSSH service
- Analyze and store logs
- Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux networking
- Archive and copy files between systems
- Install and update software packages
- Access Linux file systems
- Use virtualized systems
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
- Automate installation with Kickstart
- Use regular expressions with grep
- Create and Edit text files with vim
- Schedule future Linux tasks
- Manage priority of Linux processes
- Control access to files with access control lists (ACL)
- Manage SELinux security
- Connect to network-defined users and groups
- Add disks, partitions, and file systems to a Linux system
- Manage logical volume management (LVM) storage
- Access networked attached storage with network file system (NFS)
- Access networked storage with SMB
- Control and troubleshoot the Red Hat Enterprise Linux boot process
- Limit network communication with firewall
EX300 - Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam
Red Hat System Administration III (RH254)
- Control services and daemons
- Manage IPv6 networking
- Configure link aggregation and bridging
- Control network port security
- Manage DNS for servers
- Configure email delivery
- Provide block-based storage
- Provide file-based storage
- Configure MariaDB databases
- Provide Apache HTTPD web service
- Write Bash scripts
- Bash conditionals and control structures
- Configure the shell environment