Microsoft Certified Solution Expert Training
Microsoft Certified Solution Expert Training will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, manage, secure, and support Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013 and supply you with the information you will need to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013. This course will also provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize performance and minimize errors and security threats in Exchange Server 2013.This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
- > Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410).
- > Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411).
- > Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (70-412).
- > Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (70-341).
- > Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (70-342).
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
On completing the first three exams you will get MCSE certification on 2012 server.
Fourth and fifth papers concentrate on Exchange Server administration, which include the following topics.
- > Plan for impact of Exchange on Active Directory services.
- > Deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013.
- > Plan and configure the Mailbox server role.
- > Working with mailbox database.
- > Manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013.
- > Plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013.
- > Securely plan and configure Microsoft® Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server.
- > Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers in Exchange Sever 2013.
- > Configure and manage transport.
- > Working with transport rules.
- > Plan for disaster mitigation; implement backup and recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
- > Plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
- > Plan message security options, implement antivirus solutions, and implement an anti-spam solution.
- > Configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013.
- > Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment.